Chimichurri Sauce is a famous Argentine sauce made from cilantro and parsley. One bite, and everyone loves my Chimichurri Sauce Recipe.
- 1 cup uncut cilantro
- 1 cup uncut parsley
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2–3 whole garlic cloves (I used only 2 because mine were very large)
- Juice from one lime
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the garlic in a food processor and mix until it’s chopped into small pieces.
- Add all of the other ingredients to the food processor and pulse until you have a course sauce (you may need to drizzle in additional olive oil if the mixture is to stiff).
- Serve immediately or place it in the refrigerator for 2 days.