Chili Honey-Lime Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Chili Honey-Lime Roasted Sweet Potatoes are slow-roasted sweet potatoes that get their sweetness from honey and spiciness from the chili lime seasoning.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings/1 potato 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Tex Mex
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS honey
- 2 teaspoons Chile Lime Seasoning Blend (I use Trader Joe’s)
- Juice from 1/2 lime (about 1 TBS)
- 1 TBS chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 lime for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Wash and slice sweet potato length-wise.
- Rub the skin with olive oil and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Flip the sweet potato so the flesh is facing up.
- Rub the flesh with olive oil, drizzle with honey-lime, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of Chile Lime Seasoning salt and pepper.
- Place the flesh-side down on a cookie sheet and roast for 25-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the additional teaspoon of Chile Lime Seasoning.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime slices.
Keywords: Tex-Mex, Roasted Sweet Potatoes