I’m celebrating my new blog! I am so excited with this new look and easy to use design I decided it was time to pop the Champagne cork and share it with everyone. Although a good glass of Champagne is fabulous, I wanted to do something a little unique so I made Champaign Gummy bears!
Since there’s a little bit of kid in all of us; these are so much fun and my family was seriously surprised that I actually made gummy bears. And here’s the bonus – the red ones are made with Sangria. I just wanted to dance when I tasted the Sangria version which is easy – just substitute Sangria instead of Champagne. And next weekend I am going to make Rosé Gummy Bears.
- 1 cup of wine (Champagne, wine or Sangria)
- 6 packets of gelatin powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 4–5 drops of LorAnn Sparkling Wine flavoring (Amazon.com)
- Mix together the gelatin powder and the sugar in a heat proof glass bowl
- Heat wine in the microwave for 2 minutes until it boils
- Stir hot wine and wine flavoring into dry gelatin/sugar mixture
- Stir until the gelatin is dissolved
- Pour into gelatin molds and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours