Champagne Gummies are a fun way to liven up a holiday party or special event. You can eat them like candy or use them as a cocktail garnish. Warning – these babies pack a bunch!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 24-30 1x
- Category: Cocktails
- 1–3/4 cups champagne or prosecco
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup blue curacao
- 3 TBS sugar
- 4 gelatin packets
- Pour champagne, vodka, and blue curacao into a large glass measuring cup or a glass bowl.
- Microwave for 3 minutes, or until the mixture starts to bubble.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together sugar and gelatin.
- Slowly add champagne mixture and stir with a whisk.
- Whisk until all of the gelatin is dissolved.
- Lightly spray a square glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Cut the gummies into squares or use a small cookie cutter.
- Optional – dust with sanding sugar or small sugar decorations – see note below.
If you dust these with sanding sugar, make sure you keep them refrigerated or the sugar will make them melt.