Cauliflower Fried Rice is a low carb, healthy alternative to rice. This recipe will change the way you think about low carb substitutes and I promise you won’t even miss the rice or the carbs.
- 1 Head of minced cauliflower
- 1/2 bag frozen peas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 TBS low sodium soy sauce
- 2 TBS coconut oil
- Heat 1 TBS of coconut oil in a skillet.
- Beat two eggs and add them to the skillet.
- Scramble the eggs, then remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the rest of the coconut oil and heat on medium.
- Add cauliflower, peas, and carrots.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce.
- Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Add eggs and cook for another 2-3 minutes, covered.