Caramel Coconut Samoa Brownies are chewy chocolate brownies from a box mix that are topped with toasted coconut, caramel, and chocolate.
- 1 boxed brownie mix and the ingredients listed on the box
- 3 cups sweetened coconut – toasted
- 1/2 11.5-ounce jar of salted caramel sauce
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare the brownies per the box instructions and pour the batter into a 12″ x 17″ large cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes.
- Turn oven off.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and sprinkle the bag of chocolate chips evenly across the top of the hot brownies.
- Return the cookie sheet to the oven (while the oven is turned off) for 3-5 minutes while the chocolate chips melt. It’s fine if there are still visible pieces of the chips.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Microwave the caramel sauce for 20 seconds.
- Top the chocolate covered brownies with the cooled toasted coconut.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the coconut.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Category: Desserts/Cookies
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American