- 1 package Candy Corn flavored Oreo cookies
- 4 oz. cream cheese – softened at room temperature
- 12 candy corn candies
- 1 12 oz. bag of White Whilton Candy Melts (you can find this is some grocery stores or in most craft stores).
- Place cookies into food processor or blender and crush to a course consistency.
- Stir in cream cheese,
- Using a small scoop, form crushed cookie mix into balls; place one candy corn candy into the middle of each ball.
- Place cookie balls on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Follow Whilton Candy Melts directions to melt the white chocolate candies.
- Dip each formed ball into melted chocolate and place back on cookie sheet.
- Return the cookie sheet to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Store in refrigerator for 2 days (if they last that long).