You came to the right place. The right place to grab this easy recipe for NO BAKE Candy Corn Oreo Cookie Balls. I wish I had thought of this when my kids were younger because they would have been thrilled to have me drop these off at their school Halloween party.
Truth be told, as adults, they were just as thrilled to take a big bite last night and find that little candy corn surprise wrapped in crushed Candy Corn Oreo Cookies with cream cheese and dipped in white chocolate.
Start by crushing the cookies in your food processor or blender until they are a course grind.
Then stir in 4 oz. of room temperature cream cheese (I use my Kitchen Aide Mixer for this step.)
Use a small scoop to form equally sized balls and stuff one candy corn in the center. Roll the balls and place on a cookie sheet.
I put the cookie sheet into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before I dip them in melted white chocolate.
- 1 package Candy Corn flavored Oreo cookies
- 4 oz. cream cheese – softened at room temperature
- 12 candy corn candies
- 1 12 oz. bag of White Whilton Candy Melts (you can find this is some grocery stores or in most craft stores).
- Place cookies into food processor or blender and crush to a course consistency.
- Stir in cream cheese,
- Using a small scoop, form crushed cookie mix into balls; place one candy corn candy into the middle of each ball.
- Place cookie balls on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Follow Whilton Candy Melts directions to melt the white chocolate candies.
- Dip each formed ball into melted chocolate and place back on cookie sheet.
- Return the cookie sheet to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Store in refrigerator for 2 days (if they last that long).