Candy Corn Cupcakes are a fun way to celebrate Halloween and Fall. Just one cake mix, two colors and cream cheese frosting and everyone loves them.
- 1 box White or French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 box vanilla flavored pudding
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Red and yellow food coloring
- 1–8 oz. package cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup butter – softened
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl.
- Mix on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Separate the prepared mix into two bowls with an equal amount in each.
- Color one bowl yellow using the yellow food coloring.
- Color the other bowl orange using the yellow and red food coloring.
- Place cupcake liners into muffin tin.
- Fill all muffin liners 1/2 way with yellow cake mix.
- Tap it on the counter a few times so that the yellow settles.
- Then do the same with the orange cake mix.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool for 1 hour before frosting.
FOR CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- With a mixer, blend the cream cheese, butter until smooth.
- Add confectioners sugar and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Place it in a zip-top or pastry bag with a pastry tip and pipe on top of cupcakes.
- Decorate and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Candy corn, halloween, halloween cupcakes, halloween candy