Raw Cauliflower and Broccoli never tasted so good! Especially when it is in the company of sweet baby peas sea salted cashews
Here I am again trying to make sure I fit in those daily veggies and I am beginning to really like cauliflower. Peas, broccoli and cauliflower tossed in a light yogurt and ginger sauce and it’s a winner!Print
Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad
- 1 head of cauliflower – diced small
- 1 head of broccoli – diced small
- 1/2 bag frozen peas – thawed
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Asian or ginger salad dressing
- 1/2 cashew pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl mix together yogurt, ginger dressing and salt and pepper; set aside.
- In another bowl add peas, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Add dressing to the vegetables and stir or toss until veggies are covered with dressing.
- Top with cashews and serve.