This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Introducing the easiest, most delicious ham, egg and cheese slider! I call them Brunch Sliders because they are a perfect addition to any weekend spread.
And most weekends we find ourselves either on the go or with a house full…either way, these little handheld snacks are everyone’s favorite.
The secret ingredient is the roll. Not just any roll will do; you need to make these with those sweet little Hawaiian Rolls. I also liberally butter the tops of the rolls before I cook them. No need to count calories, just make them and enjoy them!Print
- 4–6 eggs – scrambled
- 6 slides of deli ham
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 package Hawaiian Rolls
- 2 TBS butter – melted
- Poppy Seeds or black sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Slide the Hawaiian Roll through the middle; do not cut them into individual buns yet.
- Lay the bottom of the large, non-separated rolls in the baking dish.
- Layer with eggs, ham and cheese.
- Lay the large, non-separated rolls on top.
- Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with poppy seed or blake sesame seeds.
- Cover with foil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook for another 5 minutes.