Do you know how easy it is to cook a lobster tail? Watch my video to see how they are prepared and you can have deliciously broiled lobster tails any day of the week.
- 4 lobster tails
- 1/4 stick of butter – melted
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 lemon
- Heat oven to broil and set rack at the highest level possible (I usually put mine on number 2).
- Wash and dry lobster tails with a paper towel.
- With heavy kitchen shears, cut the top of the top of the shell stopping right at the tail feather.
- With your fingers, separate the sides and bottom of the meat from the shell (it should still be attached at the bottom).
- Fan as much of the meat as possible on top of the shell.
- Brush with melted butter and garlic.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes or until they turn opaque.
- Serve with fresh lemon slices and melted butter.