Treat your family and friends special with a Breakfast Fruit Salad Parfait filled with seasonal fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, granola and sprinkles.
For each parfait
- 4 ounces of Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup diced grapes
- 1/4 cupe diced cherries
- 3 segments of tangerine
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 TBS honey
- In a glass, bowl, or jar place 2 TBS granola.
- Add 1/2 of the yogurt; top it will a drizzle of honey.
- In layers, add the fruit.
- Add the rest of the granola and top it with more yogurt and honey for the next layer.
- Add remaining fruit
- Top with a little extra yogurt and add lots of sprinkles.
- Category: Breakfast and Brunch
- Method: Easy Recipe
- Cuisine: American