If you’ve followed my blog or Instagram for a while, you know by now that I love breakfast and for me it truly is the most important meal of the day…but not for the obvious reason. It’s because I love breakfast food! I also love plain Greek yogurt and I’m pretty sure I could live on it. I make a lot of parfaits using yogurt as the base but this week is special. Why? Because sprinkles make everyone happy and I’m pretty sure that if you start your day with sprinkles, you are bound to have a pretty good day.
I tested the Breakfast Fruit Salad on my husband who is used to me whipping up layers of yogurt and fruit, because on this particular day I added sprinkles. He was actually a little taken back and asked what the special occasion was. When I told him, “just to make sure you have a great day,” he shook his head and smiled big.
This parfait has layers of granola, Greek yogurt, fruit and honey – just don’t forget to make it special by adding the sprinkles.Print
Breakfast Fruit Salad
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
For each parfait
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup diced banana
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 TBS honey
- In a glass, bowl or jar place 2 TBS granola.
- Add 1/2 of the yogurt; top it will a drizzle of honey.
- In layers, add strawberries and banana.
- Add the rest of the granola for the next layer.
- Add pineapple.
- Add the remaining yogurt.
- Top with a little extra fruit and add lots of sprinkles.