Treat your family and friends special with a Breakfast Fruit Salad Parfait filled with seasonal fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, granola, and sprinkles.
Note: the sprinkles used in this post were provided by Fresh April Sprinkles. If you’d like to order these sprinkles, use my discount code KRAZY15 to get 15% off your order.
If you’ve followed my blog or Instagram for a while, you know by now that I love breakfast and for me, it truly is the most important meal of the day…but not for the obvious reason. It’s because I love breakfast food! I also love plain Greek yogurt and I’m pretty sure I could live on it. I make a lot of parfaits using yogurt as the base but this week is special. Why? Because sprinkles make everyone happy and I’m pretty sure that if you start your day with sprinkles, you are bound to have a pretty good day.
I’ve tested my Breakfast Fruit Salad Parfaits on my husband who is used to me whipping up layers of yogurt and fruit, but on this particular day, I added sprinkles. He was actually a little taken back and asked what the special occasion was. When I told him, “just to make sure you have a great day,” he shook his head and gave me a big smile. See – sprinkles do make everyone happy.
Here are some variations of fruit and savory parfaits. Go ahead and get creative!
- Layer apple sauce with sliced apples and Greek yogurt then sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle honey on top.
- Rainbow fruit salad parfait…start with Greek yogurt on the bottom then layer each fruit according to its color.
- Try a savory breakfast parfait…create layers of scrambled eggs, diced ham, and shredded cheese. Make these in mason jar and microwave before serving.
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
- Grilled Peach Chicken Salad
- Grilled Peach Salad Dressing
- Blueberry Galette
- Fresh Strawberry Salsa
- Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza
Treat your family and friends special with a Breakfast Fruit Salad Parfait filled with seasonal fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, granola and sprinkles.
For each parfait
- 4 ounces of Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup diced grapes
- 1/4 cupe diced cherries
- 3 segments of tangerine
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 TBS honey
- In a glass, bowl, or jar place 2 TBS granola.
- Add 1/2 of the yogurt; top it will a drizzle of honey.
- In layers, add the fruit.
- Add the rest of the granola and top it with more yogurt and honey for the next layer.
- Add remaining fruit
- Top with a little extra yogurt and add lots of sprinkles.
- Category: Breakfast and Brunch
- Method: Easy Recipe
- Cuisine: American