Breakfast Flatbread Pizza is one of my favorite things for breakfast. With a store-bought slice of Naan bread, eggs, deli meat, cheese and some veggies you have a quick, delicious and impressive meal.
- 2 slices of Naan bread
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 8 slices pancetta
- 12–15 mozzarella cheese pearls
- 6 small cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Brush both sides of the Naan with the olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven and set aside.
- Place pancetta on a cookie sheet and cook for 5-7 minutes at 375° until it is crispy on the edges.
- Mix eggs and water together.
- Melt butter in a stove-top skillet; add eggs and cook over medium heat stirring frequently until scrambled.
- Top Naan bread with cooked eggs, cheese, pancetta, and tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes