Look no further, you just found the BEST Bourbon Sauce Recipe! We put this sauce on everything, from shrimp to chicken to pineapple.
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar (substitution: light brown sugar)
- 4 TBS soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves – grated
- 2 teaspoons of fresh ginger – grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Pour bourbon and brown sugar into a stovetop pan and cook on medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring the sauce to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bourbon glaze