One bite of my Blueberry Muffins with Streusel Topping and you’ll swear they are from a high-end bakery. Fluffy, sweet and filled with fresh blueberries.
- 2 cups flour (reserve 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/3 rolled oats
- 3 TBS melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Line a cupcake or muffin tin with cupcake papers or individual pieces of parchment paper.
- Toss the blueberries with the reserved 1/4 cup of flour and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, blend together butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla…beat for 2 minutes on medium high.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining flour and baking powder.
- Add half of the flour to the wet ingredients and mix.
- Add milk and continue to mix.
- Add remaining flour and mix until fully incorporated.
- Using a spatula, fold in the blueberries flour mixture.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop muffin dough into paper-lined muffin tin.
- Top each muffin with equal amounts of streusel.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Combine all ingredients and mix with a fork.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American