If you love the muffin top more than the entire muffin, you’re going to love my Blueberry Lemon Muffin Tops! This recipe is so easy, I might not ever make full muffins again.
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 2 cups plus 1 TBS Flour
- 8 ounces of cream cheese – softened
- 1/4 cup butter – softened
- 1–1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup milk
For the glaze
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 TBS fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Toss blueberries in a bowl with the 1 TBS flour and set it aside.
- Mix together cream cheese, butter, eggs, milk, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
- Fold in blueberries
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop batter to a parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Bake the muffin tops in batches for 16-20 minutes.
- Cool completely before glazing.
For the glaze:
- Mix the lemon juice and confectioners sugar together until you have the consistency of a glaze.
- Category: Easy Recipe
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: muffin cookie