Blood Orange Aperol Spritz is a traditional Aperol Spritz made with blood orange juice and slices and then garnished with fresh rosemary.
- 1.5 ounces Aperol
- Juice from 1/2 blood orange
- 1-ounce simple syrup
- Sparkling soda water
- Blood orange slices for garnish
- Fresh Rosemary for garnish
- Fill an 8-ounce halfway with crushed ice.
- Pour Aperol over ice.
- Add the blood orange juice and simple syrup.
- Fill the glass almost full with Prosecco.
- Top it off with the sparkling soda water.
- Garnish with slices of blood orange and a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Italian and American