You can’t have a picnic or a cookout with out the Best Deviled Eggs. These are made in my Instant Pot pressure cooker.
Deviled eggs are easy and everybody loves them. This is my Mom’s recipe and I have tried many but keep coming back to these – must be the comfort food of deviled eggs.
I cooked the eggs for this recipe in my Instant Pot and used the egg setting on the cooker. They come out perfect every time and are very easy to peel.
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 3 TBS mayonnaise
- 1 TBS yellow mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Split eggs in half long ways.
- Scoop out yolks and place in a bowl.
- Discard two of the eggs whites (or snack on them while you are making the filling).
- In a separate bowl mix mayonnaise, mustard and salt and pepper.
- Smash egg yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise filling.
- Stir until the yolks are creamy.
- Using a pastry bag and frosting tip, fill the egg whites with the yolk filling.
- Garnish with paprika and parsley.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.