You can’t have a picnic or a cookout with out the Best Deviled Eggs. These are made in my Instant Pot pressure cooker.
Deviled eggs are easy and everybody loves them. This is my Mom’s recipe and I have tried many but keep coming back to these – must be the comfort food of deviled eggs.
I cooked the eggs for this recipe in my Instant Pot and used the egg setting on the cooker. They come out perfect every time and are very easy to peel.
Best Deviled Eggs
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 3 TBS mayonnaise
- 1 TBS yellow mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Split eggs in half long ways.
- Scoop out yolks and place in a bowl.
- Discard two of the eggs whites (or snack on them while you are making the filling).
- In a separate bowl mix mayonnaise, mustard and salt and pepper.
- Smash egg yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise filling.
- Stir until the yolks are creamy.
- Using a pastry bag and frosting tip, fill the egg whites with the yolk filling.
- Garnish with paprika and parsley.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.