Beer Brined Pork Chops are made with bone-in pork chops marinated in spices, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and Lager Beer.
- 2 Bone-n Pork Chops – 1-1/2 to 2 inches thick
- 2 bottle
- 2 TBS Mango Chutney or Orange Marmalade for a glaze after chops are cooked (optional)
- Pat the chops dry and set them aside.
- Mix together the brine ingredients in a large zip-top bag.
- Add the chops and lay the bag in a shallow dish.
- Refrigerate for 8-12 hours.
- Remove chops from refrigerator and pat them dry again.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill until the internal temperature has reached 145°
- Microwave the mango chutney for 20 seconds.
- Brush the pork chops with the mango chutney and serve.
- Category: Pork
- Method: Gilled
- Cuisine: American