If you like breakfast smoothies, then you will love my Banana Berry Yogurt Smoothies made with Greek yogurt, almond milk, berries, bananas, and chia seeds.
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 1–1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 TBS honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons chia seeds
- Place the frozen berries and coconut water into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Slowly pour the mixture on top of the berry layer.
- Category: Breakfast/Snack
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American