These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are tender, crispy, health, and a fun way to eat zucchini. They are lightly breaded in panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and baked to perfection.
- 2–3 zucchinis – spiralized or sliced thin
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Place zucchini spirals or slices into a bowl, add corn starch and toss with your hands.
- Add panko, cheese, and spices to one large baking dish.
- Add eggs to another large baking dish.
- Beat eggs.
- Toss zucchini in eggs and then in panko mixture.
- Place the zucchini onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Category: Appetizers/Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American