These adorable and flavor-packed little party mints make me smile. And I’m literally pinching myself because they were so easy to make! I chose to color them pink and yellow because they are happy summertime colors. The yellow ones are flavored lemon, of course! And for the pink, I used a peppermint flavoring.
And if that’s not good enough, they freeze great.
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 TBS softened butter
- 1 TBS flavoring (I used peppermint for the pink and lemon for the yellow)
- Food coloring
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until it starts to form a ball.
- Roll little piece of the sugar mixture into balls and place them on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Using a fork, press down on each ball and sprinkle with sugar.
- Let them sit at room temperature for 3 hours, refrigerate or freeze.