This easy Bacon Easy Pea Salad is loaded with cheese, peas, and bacon. It’s the perfect salad or side dish with any meal.
- 10 slices of crispy cooked bacon
- 1 bag of frozen peas – thawed
- 7 ounces of cheddar cheese – cubed
- 2 stalks of celery – diced
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
- 4 TBS mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider or white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl. Set it aside.
- Combine all other ingredient in a large bowl.
- Stir in the dressing mix.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy recipe
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pea Salad, Salad, Salad side dish