Asian Ramen Noodle Salad with Chicken is an easy light recipe that’s packed with bold flavors, fresh veggies, chicken and ramen noodles.
Chances are you’ve had Ramen Noodles before, but have you every used them in a salad? If not, today is your lucky day because I have the perfect ramen noodle recipe for you…Asian Ramen Noodle Salad with Chicken.
This easy-to-prepare salad is made with a package of ramen noodles, cabbage and shredded chicken. I tossed it in a vinagrette made with rice wine vinegar and House of Tsang Ginger Sriracha Sauce. The Ginger Sriracha Sauce has the bold flavors of red chilis and jalapeños mixed with the warm peppery taste of ginger. This recipe is so good that it has now gained a prestigious place as one of our favorites!
Asian Ramen Noodle Salad With Chicken
For the Salad:
- 1 package of Ramen – cook noodles (do not add flavor packet; set it aside for the dressing)
- 1 cup water (to cook the Ramen in)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I use a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 bag or 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup diced red peppers
- 1 8.25 oz can of mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1/4 cup cashew pieces
- 1/4 cup crunchy chow mein noodles
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 TBS honey
- 2 teaspoons Tsang Ginger Sriracha Sauce
- the flavor packet from the Ramen Noodles
For the Salad:
- Cook the ramen noodles per the package direction but only use 1 cup of water.
- When the ramen is cooked place it in a bowl in the refrigerator while you make the rest of the salad.
- In a large bowl, add the shredded chicken, shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, mandarin oranges and diced red pepper.
- Add the cooled ramen noodles.
For the dressing:
- Place all the ingredients into a dish and whisk them together. (Hint: I use a mason jar instead of a dish and shake the ingredients to mix them.)
To finish the salad:
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss it together.
- Add cashews and crunchy chow mien noodles and serve.
SHOUT OUT – send me a comment if you love this recipe!