This Apple Butter Bacon Flatbread is crispy from the flatbread, sweet from the apple butter, salty from the bacon, and creamy from the cheese.
- 2 slices of Naan flatbread
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1–1/2 cup apple butter
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and cook it in a stove-top skillet until it is crispy.
- Remove the bacon and let it sit on a plate with a paper towel to soak up any excess grease.
- Place the two slices of Naan on a cookie sheet.
- Spread each slice with equal amounts of apple butter
- Add 1/2 cup of cheese to each flatbread.
- Add equal amounts of the bacon to each flatbread.
- Bake the flatbreads for 11 minutes.
- While the flatbreads are cooking, toss the arugula with the olive oil and balsamic and a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- When the flatbreads are finished cooking, remove them from the oven and top them with the arugula salad mix.
- If you have extra arugula salad, serve it on the side.
- Category: Easy Recipe
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: flatbread pizza, salad pizza