Almost Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole is a cheesy, gooey, hearty way to start any weekend brunch or a side dish with a baked ham.
- 1 bag refrigerated hash browns (I use Simply Potatoes brand.)
- 1 can condensed cheese soup
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded colby cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except colby cheese.
- Stir in 1/2 of the cheese.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.