Think you can’t make roasted garlic in an air fryer? Think again! I make Air Fryer Roasted Garlic Aioli in 25 minutes start to finish.
- 2 heads of garlic
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper
To Roast the Garlic in the Air Fryer
- Cut the top off both heads of garlic to expose the actual garlic cloves.
- Set each garlic head on a square piece of foil.
- Drizzle each one with 1/2 TBS olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- Set the air fryer to 400 °
- Cook for 20 minutes.
For the Aioli
- Squeeze the roasted garlic cloves into a blender or food processor.
- Add the mayonnaise, the remaining 1 TBS olive oil, salt and pepper, and lemon juice.
- Blend until creamy.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Oven roasted method – follow all of the directions above but roast in a 425° oven for 30-40 minutes.