Crispy creamy Air Fryer Goat Cheese Balls drizzled with honey make a wonderful appetizer. But our favorite way to serve them is on a crisp green salad.
- 4 ounces of goat cheese
- 1 egg – beaten
- 3 TBS flour
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- Take the goat cheese out of the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to making so it softens.
- Make a dredging station by setting up three flat bowls: one with the flour, one with the egg (beaten), and one with the panko bread crumbs – in that order.
- Using a small melon baller, scoop equal amounts of the goat cheese and form them into little balls. Line them on a parchment covered small tray or cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet with the balls into the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the balls from the refrigerator and dip each goat cheese ball into the flour, then the egg and then in the bread crumbs. Return the covered ball to the lined cookie sheet.
- Continue dredging all of the goat cheese balls until they are all covered.
- Place the cookie sheet with the balls into the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Set the air fryer for 390°
- Cook them in batches for 3-4 minutes.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American