Air Fryer French Toast Sticks are quick and easy. They taste exactly like French toast cooked in a pan full of butter but better – no butter needed.
- 1 Loaf thick-sliced bread (I used a load of Brioche bread) – cut into slices, approximately 26 “sticks”
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of half-n-half (substitution: milk)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of salt
- Beat eggs with half-n-half, cinnamon and vanilla until fully mixed.
- Pour into a shallow dish or plate.
- Make an assembly line starting with the breadsticks, the egg mix and then a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Dip each of the breadsticks into the egg, making sure to get all sides.
- Move to the cookie sheet.
- Cook 4 breadsticks at a time in the air fryer at 350° for 6 minutes, flipping them over after 3 minutes.
- Repeat until they are all cooked.
- You can keep them warm in a 200° oven or toaster oven.
- Category: Breakfast/Brunch
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American