Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a super healthy way to get the bold flavors of buffalo sauce without the guilt.
- 1 Head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I used Frank brand)
- 2 TBS butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Blue cheese dressing
- 6 stalks of celery – cleaned and sliced into sticks
- Cut cauliflower into small bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°
- Place the cauliflower pieces in the air fryer.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes
- Remove them from the air fryer and toss them in the sauce.
- Return them to the air fryer and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing/dip and celery sticks
- In a small stove-top pan, add buffalo sauce, butter, and garlic powder.
- Cook until the butter melts.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Health recipes, game day appetizers, health game day snacks, buffalo chicken