Air Fryer Asian Style Pork Wontons
Air Fryer Asian Style Pork Wontons are filled with ground pork, carrots, and cream cheese. The turn out extra crispy in the air fryer in 6 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: 18 wontons 1x
- Category: Asian-Style
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Asian
- 18 wonton skins
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 cup carrots cut very small (I use the matchstick carrots and cut them very small)
- 4-ounces cream cheese – room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice and another 1/4 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- Small bowl or dish of water to dip your finger into to seal the wonton skins
- Olive oil in a spray (do not use PAM or other cooking sprays)
- Place the ground pork and 1/2 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice into a stove-top skillet.
- Cook the ground pork until it is browned.
- Place 2 layers of paper towel on to a glass plate.
- Using a slotted spoon place the cooked pork on to the plate to cool.
- Add softened cream cheese, 1/4 teaspoon of Chinese Five Spice, diced carrots and cooled ground pork into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place 2-3 teaspoons of pork cream cheese mixture onto a wonton skin.
- Dip your finger into the water and go around all four edges of the wonton skin.
- Bring two sides of the wonton together like you are making a triangle.
- Then bring the other two sides to the middle and press all side.
- Lightly spray the wontons with olive oil.
- Place them 6 at a time into the air fryer.
- Cook at 350° for 6 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
I like to serve these with a small dish of room temperature orange marmalade.
Do not use cooking spray or PAM in your air fryer. Only use canola or olive oil in a spray dispenser. You can buy a spray dispenser at any store that sells cooking supplies.