Air Fryer Asian Style Pork Wontons are filled with ground pork, carrots, and cream cheese. The turn out extra crispy in the air fryer in 6 minutes.
- 18 wonton skins
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 cup carrots cut very small (I use the matchstick carrots and cut them very small)
- 4-ounces cream cheese – room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice and another 1/4 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- Small bowl or dish of water to dip your finger into to seal the wonton skins
- Olive oil in a spray (do not use PAM or other cooking sprays)
- Place the ground pork and 1/2 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice into a stove-top skillet.
- Cook the ground pork until it is browned.
- Place 2 layers of paper towel on to a glass plate.
- Using a slotted spoon place the cooked pork on to the plate to cool.
- Add softened cream cheese, 1/4 teaspoon of Chinese Five Spice, diced carrots and cooled ground pork into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place 2-3 teaspoons of pork cream cheese mixture onto a wonton skin.
- Dip your finger into the water and go around all four edges of the wonton skin.
- Bring two sides of the wonton together like you are making a triangle.
- Then bring the other two sides to the middle and press all side.
- Lightly spray the wontons with olive oil.
- Place them 6 at a time into the air fryer.
- Cook at 350° for 6 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
I like to serve these with a small dish of room temperature orange marmalade.
Do not use cooking spray or PAM in your air fryer. Only use canola or olive oil in a spray dispenser. You can buy a spray dispenser at any store that sells cooking supplies.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: Asian-Style
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Asian