This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
30 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes is a collection of some of the best Thanksgiving Side Dishes you don’t’ want to miss!
I’m so excited to share this wonderful collection of 30 decision Thanksgiving Side Dishes. I gathered these recipes from some great food bloggers. Please take your time a read the listing under each category because you won’t want to miss anything. Under Potatoes, we have everything from Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes to Twice Bakes Potatoe Casserole to Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes. I have three amazing stuffing/dressing recipes that you must see. Brussels Sprouts are all the rage these days, so they have a category of their own so if you’re a Brussels lover I’ve got you covered. You can’t have Thanksgiving without a lot of other vegetables and I have a great list that you’re going to love. And then finally everything else – from salads to rolls to cranberry sauces to everyone’s favorite, mac and cheese. I hope you enjoy the collections.
Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes
Holidays are made for indulgence. And there’s nothing better than roasted potatoes in a creamy cheese sauce. My Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes are cheesy, creamy and delicious. This is the perfect dish to serve with Thanksgiving dinner. And if you are a guest that needs to bring a side dish, it’s perfect for that too. I hope you enjoy the other 29 side dishes we’ve selected. There is something for everyone!
Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes
- Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes from me, KrazyKitchenmom
- Instant Pot Bombay Potatoes from Piping Pot Curry
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoe Casserole from The Gunny Sack
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole fromThe Cozy Cook
- Easy Potatoes Romanoff with Hash Browns from Food Meanderings
- Buttermilk Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes from Zestful Kitchen
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Brown Sugar Pecan Topping from Brooklyn Farm Girl
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes from Veggies Save The Day
- Simple Apple Sage Stuffing from Lemon and Zest
- Traditional Southern Cornbread Dressing from Grits and Pinecones
- Amish Potato Stuffing from Brooklyn Farm Girl
- Crispy Bourbon Brown Sugar Roasted Brussel Sprouts from Lively Table
- Salted Maple Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Roasted Apple from Scratch to Basics
- Brussels Sprout Salad from The Girl With The Iron Cast
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Dried Cranberries from Rais’s Recipes
- Honey Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots from The Hungry Bluebird
- Baked Cauliflower Cheese and Fennel from Inside the Rustic Kitchen
- Slow-Cooker Green Bean Casserole from The Gunny Sack
- Spiced Butternut Squash Salad from The Rustic Foodie
- Maple Roasted Delicata Squash from Waves in the Kitchen
- Southern Sweet Onion Casserole from Grits and Pine Cones
- Green Bean Casserole from The Girl With The Iron Cast
Other Delicious Recipes
- Spanish Rice Casserole from Scratch to Basics
- Pressure Cooker Cranberry Chutney from Two Sleevers
- Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese from Grandbaby Cakes
- Mojito Cranberry Sauce from We Are Not Martha
- Watercress Salad from The Devil Wears Salad
- Greens with Roasted Butternut Squash and Pomegranate Vinaigrette from The Organic Kitchen
- Easy Yeast Rolls from The Anthony Kitchen
- Pumpkin Mac and Cheese from Sugar Salt Magic
If you like this collection of recipes, feel free to leave me a comment. I always love to hear from you.