I am happy to share with you the 2017 Top Viewed Recipes at Krazy Kitchen Mom.
It’s hard to believe that 2017 is almost over. I was surprised and really happy to see my followers and viewers top choices of my recipes. And because these are the top, it’s well worth looking at them again.
Here are the 2017 Top Viewed Recipes:
- Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake – this cake is so chocolatey delicious, I’m making it again this year for Christmas.
- Zucchini and Yellow Squash Zoodle Salad – a fresh and fun way to eat your vegetables.
- Prosecco Cupcakes with Prosecco Buttercream – I don’t need to say anything more about these decadent cupcakes.
- Elote – Mexican Street Corn – our favorite way to eat fresh corn.
- Cajun Red Beans and Rice – oh so good!
- Baked Turkey Empanadas – this is actually the Number One recipe viewed on krazykitchenmom.com and it has well over 7,000 repins on Pinterest. And there’s a reason why – these are hands down the best little hand pies around…and.so.easy.to.make!
2017 was a good year for Krazy Kitchen Mom; I set monthly goals to bring you easy to follow and easy to make recipes; I hope you have seen the improvements.
One of the biggest improvements for 2017 was the addition of videos. Here are a few of my favorites:
Thanks to my faithful followers. Please feel free to leave me a comment down below; I have a lot of great surprises coming in 2018 but I’d like to hear what recipes you would like me to share.
Happy New Year!