Taylor’s Favorite Ranch Dip is made with three simple ingredients that you may already have in your pantry and refrigerator.
I really don’t recall where I got this recipe, but I do recall why we call it Taylor’s Favorite Ranch Dip. This first time I made this my daughter, Taylor, was about 10 years old. She raved about the dip and every time I was in the kitchen she said, “Mom, make my favorite dip”. So it never really had a name other than Taylor’s Favorite Ranch Dip. It’s been part of every family celebration at our house now for the past 20 years.
It’s made with three simple ingredients…sour cream, Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix and shredded cheddar cheese. It’s a versatile dip that’s great with any type of cracker and with fresh veggies. And better than that, it’s a snap to make.
Taylor’s Favorite Ranch Dip
- 1 8 oz. container of sour cream (I like to use lite sour cream)
- 1 envelop Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix
- 1 8 0z. bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Serve with crackers and/or fresh veggies.
SHOUT OUT – Send me a comment to let me know how you like this!